Privacy & Cookies
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email newsletter including your title, name, address and email details.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use Google Analytics, social media plug ins and session ID cookies to help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass data to third parties
By using and browsing the Simmons Creperie website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
How do I disable cookies?
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
For Google Chrome:
For other browsers please consult the relevant help files.